Korea Shots

Ok, here are some of my better shots when I was in Korea. There were supposed to be 5 rolls for the trip, but when the scans came back, there was a note that said that one of the films were unexposed.. so I only received 4. Too bad.. I forgot what was in that roll. Oh well. I'll post in a few days my test shots for my makeshift studio + a very important lesson I learned. LOL.

Enjoy! :)






        This photo was shot with expired film. I had this film lying around. All I know is that it was subjected to above average heat. So maybe the aging process hastened. Anyway, hope you enjoy this set :)

One extra tidbit. I was able to find Neopan Acros 120 films at last. So expect new Mamiya photos soon. Damn Lucky 120 films are a waste of money and time. Don't even bother. Two rolls, both defective. tsk.

Anyway!


0 comments:

Post a Comment