Sunflower Power


These sunflowers would always bloom during the Graduation season here in the Philippines, particularly, the one in the University of the Philippines Diliman Campus. This was shot beside the road leading the the UP Oblation.

It's funny how something so beautiful can last only for so long. A couple of weeks or so and they're out, ready for the count. We'll just have to wait for next year again.
----
This photo is dedicated to Vic* and Francine*. Hope next year comes for both of you, may it be together or not.
*Names have been changed to protect their identity and privacy
----
I was only supposed to be an observer. My girlfriend and her friend wanted to shoot the sunflowers and I wanted to come along; but along the way, she let me take a few of her photos. I think they turned out well. Some had really harsh light though. Anyway, enjoy!


Check out more of my photos in my flickr site - http://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscogmm/
Check out this set - http://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscogmm/sets/72157623895787465/

0 comments:

Post a Comment