Fuji 35 mm Film

Ok, I'm psyched as I have just ordered my first set of Fujicolor superia 400s. :) I've heard great stuff bout this film and all I can say is I can't wait. What's good is that I was able to get them for a low price.

Anyway, I have always take photos with films with ISO 100 or 200. This would be my first time to use a 400 without having to change the settings from my camera. This would probably let me shoot photos in low light without having to resort to very VERY slow shutter speeds.

Very slow shutter speeds are a B*tch. Haha. I still haven't gotten myself a tripod so anything beyond 15-30, I would not dare to touch. I have taken pics with very low shutter speeds and I am lucky to get atleast some that have not blurred. Check out the city lights by the bay picture in my last post. I placed the camera on top of the ledge. Lucky me.

Anyway, I'm psyched about the Fuji 35 mm films that would be arriving early next thursday.

Oh by the way, I still have 3 exposures of my Kodak bw400cn film. I have yet to take a picture of my friend with his brand new ukelele. :) I'll post pics as soon as I get the film processed and scanned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment