Canon ef 75-300mm lens

image from the-digital-picture.com
I have just received my 3 rolls of fujifilm superia iso 400. I'm really psyched for friday as we will having a photo trip either in la mesa ecopark or in makati. I have just finished my roll of Kodak BW400CN last saturday. I used my last three shots on my girlfriend. We tried making emo pics. haha What a trip.

Anyway, as of now, I am out for the lookout for a telephoto, preferably in the 70-300mm range. Here's something I saw, the Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III USM, when I was bargain hunting in sulit.com.ph. For it's price of PHP6,800, roughly $140, I think it's ok. As of now, I am trying to see if I can come up with enough cash to add that extra 75-300 range to my kit lens which ranges from 28-90mm f/4-5.6.

I also came across a Sigma 28-200, which almost, ALMOST, is a 'do it all' lens, except that it starts at 28, rather than 18. This costs much cheaper - PHP5000, or $100. It's more used though as the Canon EF lens was 'only used twice' and still has the brand new feel.

Anyway, I really want to be able to get a telephoto lens as I would like to pursue Street Photography. It's really hard taking shots of my subjects when I have to come closer to get that perfect shot. With the extra range, I'd be able to catch my subject unaware. I'd also like to pair this one with some traditional black and white film, probably an Ilford Delta 3200 although I am a little hesitant because traditional black and white film developing costs a lot more than normal developing and the film might be too fast for something with that focal range.

I am still searching for better lenses that are also cheap, although I doubt I will find something like that. I am still hopeful though as money is hard to come by nowadays. Haha.

Speaking of telephoto lenses, I saw some of my photography orgmates with humongous lenses. argh their rich parents for giving them everything. HAHA Joking aside, they were in my university because there was a 'marathon' race there. I ran so I did not have the chance to take photos.

I'd like to be able to get this lens soon as I feel that the range that my lens lacks the capabilities to shoot what I want. Also, I am shy. HAHA It's hard to come up to a stranger and take their pictures with my lens facing their faces.

Anyway, I shall be posting more pictures as soon as I develop the three rolls of Fuji Superia 400 and the Kodak BW400CN. Sorry, it's just way too expensive to be developing per roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment