Photography Images: Touch Rugby Australia

This saturday, I will be shooting a touch rugby game in the Rizal Memorial Stadium, Philippines in hopes of getting great sports photography images. Contrary to the title, this will not include any australians, although the coach of the team from the University of the Philippines has trained and played rugby in australia.

This will be my first time in shooting a touch rugby game, or any sport for that matter. I am very excited as my friend will be lending me his canon ef 75-300 telephoto lens. This will surely help me score photos from afar.

Did I mention? My girlfriend will be playing for UP. She was the one who introduced me to the sport and she was also the one who urged me to train with them last summer. At first, I really did not know the rules and that contributed to me making many mistakes. Although as time passed, I became accustomed to the rules and plays, as the position that I played was, somewhat like my position in my college football team. That helped a lot.

Now, with the knowledge that I have about the sport (e.g. where the ball will go, what will happen during plays, etc.), I will be sure to wait for the right moments before taking sports photography images of this touch rugby australia. . oops. .philippines, match.

I shall be updating this blog with more photos from my first BnW film trial and a couple of rolls from the fujifilm superia 400. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment