Long times.

It has been a week or so since I have carried my camera and shot pictures. With the increasing amount of school work and stress from university and organization obligations, I have found little time to photograph. For the time being, I have settled with looking through black and white groups in flickr, and by looking at the photos that my uncle has been sending me.

Also, I found this blog, www.branconopreto.com, that really captured my interest. The photographer and I have the same taste based on what type of photos we like. This blog, showcases, mostly black and white photos. If you know me, you should know that I love black and white. That's why I told myself that for black and white pictures, I will stick to film.

Anyway, I shall try to find time for my hobby. Don't worry, I'm not letting my camera collect dust. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment