Ilford Delta 3200 Black and White Film

Ilford Delta 3200


A couple of hours ago, my friend and I went to this toy camera store up in 13th avenue on Santolan, parallel from P. Tuazon, Cubao. The camera store was basically a lomo store called Oh Shoot me! I tagged along because I heard they sold the Ilford delta 3200 film that I ahve been wanting to buy. Anyway, I bought two rolls, 'cause I thought that it would be hassle to go all the way to hidalgo and just ask one roll to be processed. So anyway, the rolls were Php 260 pesos each. It was a bit pricey, although it was the cheapest that I have seen during my search. Image from photo.net

I can't wait to shoot the films. I am planning on using one for when my other friend and I will go to a photoshoot with our girlfriends being the models. I want to see how grainy this kind of film will be. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

It sucks coz I still haven't finished all of my film for my bulk C-41 processing. I have one roll left, so stay tuned for photos!

2 comments:

ohshootlomo said...

Price of Ilford films is SRP straight from the distributor. :)

Happy shooting!

FGM said...

Oh, really? thanks thanks;) I'm planning on getting some more in the future!

Post a Comment