No photo session

Excited as I was for the touch rugby photoshoot, it did not matter. The photoshoot was cancelled because of weather reasons. Apparently, they were taking precautions against the storm that came back to the Philippines.

Surprisingly, no rain was observed during that day. . just strong winds.

Too bad, I was totally excited to use the telephoto lens. In fact, I was 1 hour away from picking it up when my girlfriend informed me about the cancellation.

Oh well, there will be other times. Also, my friend, who has a Nikon d40, and who will be upgrading to a d90 come december bought his very own 55-200 telephoto lens just for this shoot. Lucky bastard.

I shall update next time!

PS. I still have 2 rolls of the Fujifilim 400 ASA. I am currently on the lookout for an Ilford delta 3200 black and white, a traditional black and white, and an Ilford XP2 C-41 Black and white film. I'm looking to buy a few rolls as I would like to get that grainy effect when I do this shoot of my friend's band. It's indoors so the 3200 ISO will work like a charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment