What gear should I get? Canon ef 75-300mm f/4-5.6 or Canon ef 50mm f/1.8

Ok, here's the deal. I am interested in getting additional gear to back me up for when I go on shoots.

Basically, I want to get the telephoto for when I go on photo trips or when I start shooting sports events. I need the range so that I will not have to go closer. No duh. lol. This will help me for when I decide to pursue street photography.This will probably cost me Php 6,800 to Php 7,000 (around $140) at the very least.

Now, I am interested in getting the prime lens because my org in my university will be setting up model shoots and I would like to be able to have the option of using the prime lens for intense bokeh photos. Also, I've seen sample photos and I must say, for the price, it produces outstanding pictures. I really want to use this lens when I load my camera with the Ilford delta 3200 black and white film. This will probably go for Php 3,500 to Php 4,000. ($70-80)

Help me out guys. I need help!

Or maybe I can follow my girlfriend's advice and save for a dslr to cut down on my expenses. Lol

*update - as of now, I am planning on saving up for a dslr, probably a used one. I'll still use my film camera for when I shoot traditional black and white!

0 comments:

Post a Comment