Lucky Color 200 135 film and a Medical Mission

Today, I came from a medical mission, that consisted of various doctors here in Sta. Maria Bulacan, nurses, newly graduated and old, and a group of doctors from UST, that aimed to help those who were hit by the flood caused by Ondoy.

It was about 2pm when I decided to go there to assist in guiding and keeping the order in the tents. The first thing I noticed was that thre were so many people who needed our help. They needed medical, and I think, psychological, help. Everywhere, you could hear people coughing, children crying, because of the hot weather and/or any sicknesses or injuries that they had.

I saw this small kid who had a large gash on his foot. It already had puss coming out and it really alarmed me. How many people must have experienced the same thing?

This was a very touching experience because by merely guiding the people to the vital sign stations, I was able to help them go closer to much needed help.

One thing that I also noticed that amidst all that was happening, I realized how great the photo opps can be. I regretted leaving my camera, and my last film, the delta 3200, in manila. Oh well.

Anyway, I've been scouring the net for a nice film to use. I needed something that as cheap but which produced good results. I did not want to get expired films anymore. Anyway, I came across this cheap film named Lucky Color 200. I'm currently for the lookout for this type of film. I've heard they can go for as low as Php65 (1.sumthing dollars)

Here are a few examples of photos from this film. From merelyok, jamaican_jazzer, and bnoman in flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment