Soup Kitchen and the Kids

Yesterday, I went to our parish church because SFO (Secular Franciscan Order), from which my parents are part of, had its monthly soup kitchen for the street children here in Sta. Maria, Bulacan. We've been doing this every month but yesterday was the first time I brought my camera. I realized that this would be great to shoot since last time, when I was in the medical mission, I was not able to bring my camera, and I can tell you that there were some amazing shots that could've been taken.

Anyway, when I arrived there to assist, there were no children. Then it dawned on us, they might not be able to go to the soup kitchen because most of them lived in Tabing Ilog, which was submerged when the floods came.

Fortunately, there were at least 20 children who came. It was really a blast and it was worth it to see the faces of the children. I shall post photos once I get them developed.

1 comments:

bucs said...

post your ilford shots.. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment