Wanted: Creative Output

This weekend was a kind of a torture for my creative side. What I mean is that I've been restless the whole weekend because there's all this creativity, that I know I can channel into photography or skating, that's locked up and I don't have the means to release it. I've been on the psp/laptop, even the snoozetube (my snazzywayofsaying sleeping), the whole weekend - well, whenever I'm at home.

Sucked 'cause I forgot to buy film today and my tripod stayed in my room, contracted, and looking at me. I could almost hear it asking me where my laptop is.
Well, during my "uncreative" period, I managed to think of a 'cool' shot that I wanted to try. Since I have a tripod now, I thought, "it might turn out great if I took a picture of swaying trees in extremely slow shutter speeds. I kinda got that effect in this photo to the right. I shot this with my very first roll of film. If you take a look at the farthest arc of leaves, you will notice that they look like they are blending, like they were painted or something.

Well, that was when I knew how to mix aperture and shutter speed. Now, I wanna try to capture the 'blending' of the leaves in a closer range.

Anyway, I'll stop with this first. This is the only creative thing that I did this week, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment