The Solid Gold 200 Film

Since it would take a long time before I go back to Hidalgo, to buy Lucky 200s in bulk, I decided to settle for the Solid Gold 200 Asa, which I got in the Mitsubishi photo store in Ali Mall for 60php/24exp. This was the film that I used when I went Batangas, with my girlfriend's family. It produced really good results in daylight and fairly well results indoors.

I'm very pleased with my tripod as it let me take a photo at 1sec. lol.

Anyway here are samples of photos taken using this film.

This one's a bit grainy, but then again, who does not like grain? (Ok, I know I know. There are people who do not like grain. As for me, I love it, just as long as it does not cover the whole photo and takes away the focus from the subject.)













This would've been better, in my opinion, if the shadow in front was not there. Oh well.

But as you can see, the colors look pretty good in daylight, outdoors, compared to the paler ones in the indoor shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment