Photography, I'll be there in a bit!

It's been too long since I have touched my camera. It's been too long since I've fiddled with the settings, since I've loaded up a fresh roll of film. I've been really busy with school and I really needed to catch up on some things before resuming my hobbies. It sucks but it's how things are. Hopefully, in a few days, or in a week, I'll be up and running again.

In the meanwhile, here are pictures from the most recent roll of films. I haven't updated my flickr yet so these are the only photos that you guys can check out. I'll upload everything soon, so just sit tight.

Oh yeah, If you have any thoughts about my photos, drop me a comment! :)

** Lastly, I'm happy to say that I now have a tripod. My mom found her old tripod when we were cleaning the house, from the flood that occupied our house for a day. It was the Ondoy storm that sent the flood water rushing into our home.

Before I post the pics. I'd like to give a short intro. Basically, the photos came from rolls that I shot during the Makati Photo Trip, The UP Diliman trip where I used the Kodak Bw400cn. The rest are random pictures, with me taking a shot at portraiture. I used some pics of my niece for here birthday gift. The fujicolor 400 ASA films, which I thought were not expired, turned out to be expired so yeah. All the colored photos were shot with the fujicolor film. I was also able to borrow a 50mm 1.8 prime lens for some shots. Anyway here it goes.















































0 comments:

Post a Comment